Steak, garlic and jalapeno peppers...it doesn't get any better than this.
Prep Time: 4 hours 20 min
Cook time: 15 min
Total time: 4 hours 35 mins
Yield: 4 servings
o 1 large Sirloin Steak
o 2 large Garlic Cloves
o 4 To 6 Medium Jalapeno Peppers
o 1 cup Red Wine Vinegar
o 1 1/2 cups Water
o 2 teaspoons Salt
o 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
o 1 teaspoon Oregano
o 1 teaspoon Cumin
o 1 teaspoon Ground Red Chile
1. In a blender or food processor, grind the jalapenos and peeled garlic to a pulp.
2. Add all the other ingredients, except the meat, and blend well into a marinade.
3. Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes and place in a large bowl and cover with the marinade. Marinate at least 4 hours (overnight is better).
4. Place the meat on skewers and cook on the grill over mesquite wood, basting frequently with the marinade.
5. Serve with warm flour tortillas and plenty of Mexican beer and slices of lime.