Although cheese is the focus of these yummy enchiladas you can enhance with any meat left over's from the fridge such as chicken, shredded beef or pork.
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook time: 5 min
Total time: 25 mins
Yield: 4 servings
o 4 corn tortillas
o 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
o 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
o 1/2 cup onion, chopped
o 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
o 1 clove garlic, minced
o a generous dash of cumin
o 3/4 cup enchilada sauce (Make your own Here)
o 1/4 cup black olives, chopped (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Warm the tortillas in a lightly oiled skillet just enough to soften (do not cook, just warm them).
3. Place softened tortillas onto a baking pan and cover generously with cheese, onions, garlic, a dash of chili powder and cumin.
4. Roll each tortilla into a log shape and top with additional cheese, enchilada sauce and olives.
5. Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.